Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hanging up my thermometer

Never mind what I said yesterday. There was no ovulation. Why do I STILL keep kidding myself that my body is going to perform as expected? I forgot to take the Pro.vera last night and low and behold my temp was back low again this morning. So no ovulation. And I discovered that yes, Pro.vera = high temps, crampy feelings, slightly tender BBs. Duh. It is progesterone, after all.

I hereby vow to find a super secret hiding place for the thermometer, where I won't be tempted by it. Like maybe tucked into a box in the basement with my copy of TCOYF. And now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that my period shows asap so we don't have to cancel our very first cycle.

In other news, I'm off to Cancun early tomorrow morning for a long weekend vacation with K and my in-laws, which will be very nice and much needed. And my belly button is even presentable enough now for a bikini (well, as long as no one is looking deep into it!). I'll be lying on the beach, sipping daiquiris, and thinking good thoughts for all of you. Be well.

4 comments:

JW said...

The beach holiday sounds dee-vine, enjoy it! And throw that thermometer far far away. Have fun!

Sarah said...

oh yes, my ttc life got so much better when i quit the thermometer. and there's just no reason to worry about it once you're doing the monitored cycle.

have a wonderful vacation (v. jealous you can rock a bikini!), and hope the cycle timing works out for you!

Baby Blues said...

Enjoy your vacay! You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!