Monday, March 5, 2007

Whither February

The nurse just called to go over the surgery instructions for the lap on Wednesday and asked when my last period was. I said, Jan 27. She said, "What happened to February?" I wanted to laugh hysterically but of course mumbled something about PCOS and not ovulating. Ha ha, funny, good times over here in the Land of Broken Ovaries.

So surgery's on for 12pm on Wednesday. I'm not to wear makeup, hairspray, or nail polish. Bummer, since I was planning on going all out.

4 comments:

Baby Blues said...

Damn these crappy polycyctic ovaries. My ovaries are lemons! I'm still waiting for AF. Her absence just reminds me of my screwed up cycle.

Good luck on the surgery! Have a speedy recovery.

Sarah said...

good luck wednesday! nice to have a date and be moving forward!

Nicole said...

Thinking of you, with all my digits crossed.

Mandy said...

LOL!! I know what you mean - I had my whole Cindy Lauper ensemble planned out...
It will be fine, laps are actually not that bad as far as surgeries go, and then you'll be ready to rock and roll so to speak!!!
Good luck!