Friday, April 27, 2007

Huh

Yesterday, I POAS before I hopped in the shower. No lines. When I got out, there was the faintest of lines, but I discounted it since I was pretty sure I was out of the 10 minute window (I take long showers).

A little while later, I POAS again. Definitely negative. Threw it in the trash. This morning, rummaged around in the trash (especially gross since a bag full of dirty kitty litter was in there. But these are desperate times!). When I finally located it, there were two lines, but god knows how long it took for that to show up.

Did not sleep well last night. I was awake from 4am onwards. Finally got up and POAS again. This time, the faintest of faint lines showed up within a few minutes. Still didn't believe it, since it was one of the +/- ones and I spent enough time yesterday at peeonastick.com to know that those are unreliable.

Beta this morning.
Nurse just called. I couldn't bear to talk live, so let her leave a message.
28.
I'm trying not to get TOO excited, since it's very very low, but there it is. Second beta Monday (Monday?! How the hell am I supposed to get through the weekend like this?). Trying to take some deep breaths and control my shaking hands. Holy moly, this is a totally different dog & pony show than I expected. Wow.

10 comments:

squarepeg said...

HOLY CRAP!!! OH my god over and over!
.
.
.
.

holy crap again! I'm so excited for you!

This is just stunning - all you really needed to do was ovulate!

I will be thinking of you over the weekend :)

Anonymous said...

YEA! great news!
will be keeping it all crossed for you over the weekend!

Anonymous said...

oh, and breathe.
breathe.
breathe!

ultimatejourney said...

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! I think congrats are in order! I can't believe I won't be able to check in on you on Monday to know for sure! I really really really hope this is it for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh I so hope all goes well for you! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts this weekend! You are so cute to leave a comment on my blog, thanks! Can't wait to check back with you monday! Hopefully you can find little somethings to keep you busy while you wait!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I will hope for doubling over the weekend for you.

I am sure it will seem like weeks between now and Monday!

Baby Blues said...

Wowza! Keeping my fingers crossed. Hoping for wonderful beta results on Monday.

Aurelia said...

Wow!

Congratulations!

Nicole said...

Right there with you. We will wait impatiently to get beta numbers on Monday together. It does feel like a very very long weekend, doesn't it?

K said...

Holy moly!!! My heart is pounding for you...Post an update already!!!!!!!!!!