Monday, April 30, 2007

There are no words to describe how I'm feeling right now

106.

I'm still shaking.
I don't even know what to say.
Today is our 2nd anniversary.
I feel so, so blessed.

**updated**

OK, I have calmed down a bit. Of course, this is good news, but we will still have to take it one day at a time. I have another beta scheduled for next Monday, and then we'll see where we are and what the next steps are. It seems so crazy that this is even happening. The fact that it is our 2nd anniversary makes it all the more surreal. I'll have to post about our anniversary tomorrow - there's a good story there about my limo blowing up en route to the church that would be fun to share with you all. But for today, I'm just in very very guarded awe.

I told my parents. Which was scary. If I verbalize it, it's more real. And that's scary. Like there's more to lose, like the higher I climb, the harder the fall would be. So my job will be to keep thinking positively. And not let the fear get to me. And just enjoy this, for however long it lasts.

20 comments:

Vicki said...

Congratulations!!!! Wishing you all the best! :)

Anonymous said...

oh! I am keeping my fingers crossed tightly that everything works out! Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful blessing!

Ms. Perky said...

FANTASTIC!

beagle said...

I hope it lasts all the way to baby! Congrats!

LIW (Lady In Waiting) said...

My fingers and toes are crossed for you. It makes walking and typing difficult, but it is all worth it if it brings you a baby!

Anns said...

ooooh... what great news! congrats, you're in my thoughts!

xo Anns

Aurelia said...

That is so awesome!

Congratulations!

Ann said...

That's such wonderful news! Let's just cheer that beta on to continue climbing. Go, beta, go!

Tara said...

OH wow! This is such good news.

And happy anniversary!

Kirsten said...

Awesome news!!!! And how wonderful to receive it on your anniversary...very fitting :)
Praying for the best!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!
that's FANTASTIC news! yea yea yea!
keeping it all crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

Great news!! And happy anniversary!

Sarah said...

congratulations! may the good news keep rolling in!!

K said...

OMG. Goosebumps! So happy for you! And, if I may be just a little honest, JEALOUS! But in a good, hope-it-rubs-off-on-me sort of a way! ;)

Mandy said...

Wonderful!
Keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! Seriously, this is HUGE news.

ms. c said...

Great News, Carrie!!
And Happy Anniversary.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Watson said...

WOW!

Amazing news!

I'm keeping everything crossed that things just get better and better

:-)

Dr. Grumbles said...

Congratulations!!!