Monday, April 30, 2007

Pins and needles

I went in this morning for the second beta. I'm anxious for the call yet simultaneously dreading it. It was fun this weekend, being a little bit pregnant. I let my hope run wild, even walked through the baby section of a few stores. Just for kicks, you know.

I really don't know what to expect today. On the one hand, I've been POAS every day and it's still positive. And I was exhausted yesterday evening. And have had a few other tiny symptoms (vaguely sore breasts, maybe a little nausea). On the other hand, I've been having light cramping on and off all weekend. And last night and this morning there was a little light brown spotting when I wiped. Could mean nothing. Could mean something. Stupid Dr. Google was very ambivalent.

I'll let you guys know as soon as I know... Send any hope you can muster my way...

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh!! I just read your post from last week and today...I am so excited!! Just when you least expect it...
I'm praying for a good beta number for you today and that this is the start of a happy, healthy pregnancy :)

Ann said...

I'm thinking lots and lots of good thoughts for you. So hopeful that this could be the one!